Tuesday, January 1, 2013

GOODBYE 2012


Yearly, I update my blog on either the 30th or 31st of December for a much needed Thanksgiving post for the entire year. Truly, something that has become a tradition since I was in high school. It started on Friendster then moved on to Facebook, LiveJournal, Wordpress, Blogspot, Tumblr and so on and so forth. Anyway, bottom line is one of my traditions during the end of the year is giving thanks and recapping the entire year in a single post. 
This year, I gained weight. As in A LOT of weight. Haha. Who wouldn’t the holidays are just a week apart? Plus, family gatherings, blah blah. I did shed those extra pounds a few months after. I did two photoshoots this year and had them posted in random social networking sites. Haha. And for that, I am thankful.
I started my first book blog, two actually, but ended up letting go of the other one since I was just so busy at work to run two. I did manage to re-open my other blog a few days ago and will definitely update it from time to time. Moving on, my love for books did not waiver this year because through it I met new friends along the way. And again, for that I would like to say thank you.
This year, I lost two of my best friends. I had a falling out with one of my oldest friends. I lost her and for some reason I’m not sorry about it. I feel bad of course but things just happen. Our difference in opinion might have just been the push that we needed to actual end our friendship. The other one is not here physically since he had to work in another country but we still keep in touch. Hey, there’s BBM now. We’re still best friends even if he’s halfway round the world. I am sad of course, especially with what happened with me and my other best friend but things happen for a reason. And even, if that we’re the case I’m still thankful. I wouldn’t be who I am today without it.
To cap off this year. I would like to say thank you and sorry for all the misgivings. I’m happy that everything happened. Both the good and the bad. I got to see my sister again this year and somehow we’re a bit closer than we were before. Even my Dad. Not as close as Mom and I are but at least we’re not estranged anymore. Again, thank you very much for this year. It was like a roller coaster ride wherein there were low and high points but I definitely had a blast!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! BE SAFE!
AREN’T YOU GLAD THE WORLD DIDN’T END?

No comments:

Post a Comment