Wednesday, March 27, 2013

BOOK REVIEW: Tiger's Curse (The Tiger Saga #1) by Colleen Houck

I know, I know. this has been out for quite some time now but it took me a very long time to pick Tiger's Curse up. Why did it take me this long to pick this up? Anyhow, I'm glad I started this series now because I don't think I can wait that long to finish this series. Anyway, the novel is told in the heroine, Kelsey's, POV.

I have to admit that I have this love-hate relationship with Kelsey. I like her most of the time but towards the end I think her insecurities got the best of her. Honestly, this girl has zero confidence. I have no idea why she keeps on putting herself down but she always does. Especially towards the end. Anyway, I think Ren and Kishan made up for whatever hatred I have towards Kelsey. I seriously fell in love with Ren and Kishan. I don't even know who I want more. Haha. I think both brothers have their own unique appeal and for some reason I'm finding it difficult who to like more. I just feel awful about not starting this as soon as it got published.

Overall, I really enjoyed the merging of the romance and the adventure aspect of the novel. I couldn't put this book down. I didn't even want to go to work because of it. I loved all of the characters. Mr. Kadam, Ren, Kishan and yes, even Kelsey. I told you we have this love-hate relationship thing going on. I absolutely can't wait to get my hands on the second book. Off to find a copy somewhere. Now I know why it's always out of stock in our local bookstores.

RATING: 5/5 stars

No comments:

Post a Comment