Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Happy Tuesday

Well, earlier today something nice arrived on my doorstep. 


 Hmm. What could it be?? 
Could it be a bomb sent to me by an enemy? hmmm.

Or something more sinister?

And so, I opened it. 

And lookie lookie...


My paperback copies of The Iron King, The Iron Daughter, The Iron Queen and The Iron Knight by Julie Kagawa has arrived.

Thanks Dad for your credit card. :)

 I ordered this from The Book Depository three days before Christmas and I can't believe how smooth our transaction was. It actually arrived on time and to think that I ordered this during the holidays! Til' next transaction. :)

PS: Will make a review after reading. :)

2 comments:

  1. You really love reading.. The tittles seem interesting, though... Guess I should try to read one...

    www.niqueinit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Dom! I super love reading. :) I like getting lost in their fantasy worlds. hahaha. The Iron King is nice. I'm reading it right now. IMY!

    ReplyDelete